Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Soliciting advice. (oh no help me!)

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Okay, I'm in the bottom of Blighttown, I got cursed and can't cure it so I have half HP, after numerous attempts I can't make it back to the previous bonfire, and I haven't unlocked warps.

I have nowhere to go, and no way to get there.

What would you do?

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Did you come in through the depths? If so do you know about the backway that you can exit Blighttown by riding the water wheel? That's your best bet.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

If they're still around, kill the blowgun dudes. They don't respawn so make it a suicide run if it will help you...things can't get any worse than they are now.

Another tactic to try is just running past enemies instead of fighting them. Strip down and get nimble then start abusing those i-frames, you'll make it.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

You can also farm the enemies and use your their souls to level up your health and endurance so you can dodge more and live longer. You can also drop your summon sign near the bonfire and wait to get summoned. Kill the boss and use those souls to level yourself up.

You can always get out via the water wheel exit without fighting any bad dudes. Just run by them.

Vahleticar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I love that people still play this game. By the way all that advice above is good, especially the blowdart arseholes. It did take me a while to get comfortable with that area. I put this game to the side while I'm playing DS2 with no spoilers, no looking up of stuff, no weekly check in with brad vinny and rorie although i soo want to. Also playing offline. The first game was kind of ruined for me by the sheer amount of videos i watched. Blighttown is a bitch, you defeated, bro.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If he doesn't have the master key, he can't really make it back to firelink easily before beating quelaag, right? To OP you can do some of the following.

Yes he can, the key is in a chest just before the exit tunnel

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.