Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Soul arrows?

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mars

Where do I get them? I've been going melee for a while and it would be nice to get another option. I heard someone in another thread mention a sorcery trainer but I don't know where that is. Unfortunately I accidentally killed the pyromancer guy in the barrel.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By strainedeyes

Head down to the the New Londo Ruins. There is a blacksmith near the elevator that sells Soul Arrows and the casting weapon.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Chop

You been to new londo ruins yet? Just take the path below the fireshrine and take the elevator down. From there, exit the building ruins you start in and follow the cliff to your right. You'll find some stairs and an npc that sells spells behind bars.

Inodril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Inodril

@Mars: There are a couple of NPCs that will sell you soul arrows, one of which is locked in a room in Undead Burg prior to the Capra demon boss and another I believe is found by taking the elevator past the Firekeeper to New Londo and talking to the person behind bars. If you start crossing the water in New Londo you've gone too far. I hope this helps.

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mars

How do I get to New Londo? Where is the "fireshrine"? Is that Firelink?

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

@Mars
    Go down past the lady who upgrades your Estus flask in Firelink, there's another staircase down that leads to an elevator. Then you'll be in New Londo. The blacksmith is down a set of stairs that look like a dead end, you can talk to him through the bars at the end.
    Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mars

@SuperfluousMoniker: thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.