Streaming my first ever play through of Dark Souls!

#1 Posted by outlawed (37 posts) -

Figure it was worth posting here on GiantBomb. I've always loved listening/watching Brad, Patrick, and Vinny's playthroughs of DS and they were the reason I've started playing. So far I'm about 2 hours in on the second boss. (Some giant demon death-creator Minotaur with a club.)

I'll be streaming tonight at around 9:45/10:00 EST at Here on twitch if anyone wants to hop in and watch! Light clues are fine, but otherwise I appreciate going in pretty blind. Some minor guidance is encouraged so I'm not running around with a terrible build where I shouldn't be! Feel free to drop by and have some fun. I'll see you there if so! Twitch schedule is listed on my page if you want to check back in again. And if there's enough interest I don't mind sharing my experience through this thread as I go through sorta-blind. Loving it so far though, and excited to play it every time I stream.

#3 Posted by outlawed (37 posts) -

Hey everyone! I'll be streaming in about 10 minutes for an hour or so! Feel free to join, duders.

old post:

Just finished with the stream tonight and made some amazing progress! Also got a better hand at the combat system, experimented more with shield bashing and opening up enemies for attacks which really helped in certain situations. Got some light tips from a fellow Duder that gently nudged some questions in the right direction about systems/mechanics, so thanks to Lazum5 for that! I'll update this again next time I hop on in case anyone else wants to join in on some DS murdering.

#4 Posted by JaredA (820 posts) -

Enjoyed watching the stream! Keep it up!

#5 Edited by outlawed (37 posts) -

Thanks! I made some awesome progress last night. Can't wait to jump back in again tonight (10:30 est!) and get back on track. I swear every time I play I learn 5 different things, it's amazing.

I wont be streaming my normal schedule next week (out of town for March 26,27,28 on my wedding anniversary vacation!). Just a heads up! I'll try to post on twitter for updates on streaming, linked on my twitch page.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.