I want to play Dark Souls again as a Path of the Dragon adherent who hates those who killed the dragons long ago. Any suggestions how I should do that?
- Go Path of the Dragon ASAP, use the Dragon Head & Dragon Torso stones as often as possible. Try to use Dragon Torso unarmed attacks & Dragon Head fire breaths whenever possible.
- Kill the gods and anyone aligned with the gods or the other dragonkillers. (I believe that'll prevent me from learning Miracles, Sorceries, and Pyromancies... unless using Sorcery/Pyromancy would be alright for a dragon adherent in the lore?)
Here's what I'm wondering:
- What starting class should I do?
- What NPCs should I spare?
- What weapons/items/spells should I focus on?