Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

That video of Brad playing Dark Souls to Van Halen's "Jump"?

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can you remember and link to the video in which (I think) Brad tries to jump to the rooftop in Firelink Shrine to reach the Undead Asylum key/crow's nest, while Van Halen's "Jump" plays?

Thanks in advance!

DFL017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dfl017: That video is actually what reminded me about it. There was a livestream and possibly an archived video of Brad trying to jump across to that Firelink Shrine rooftop. I think, but I'm not certain, that "Jump" was played during that as well. I seem to recall the controller being passed between Vinny, Brad, and Ian as each person became frustrated.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By development

@mlarrabee: I seem to only remember Brad playing Dark Souls by himself during solo livestreams. Are you sure it was Brad?

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@development: No, it might have been Vinny during Load Our Last Souls. Like I said, I think the controller was passed around so it may have been Brad taking his turn attempting the jump.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mlarrabee: Sounds like it was indeed LoLS with a guest appearance of Brad... although I can't solidly remember him being there for one of them. Guess you have to watch the entire thing again.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dfl017: Goddammit, that series was so good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.