Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Two questions to keep me from going insane

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mars

First question, how do I get to the second bell? Do I have to go through Blighttown? Second question, the farming area where the enemies run off the cliff ... is that the area behind the sealed door in darkroot garden? Should I work towards getting 20k souls so I can buy the seal? I've run into a brick wall due to some poor soul management and need to make up for it.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By strainedeyes

1. Yes, the bell is after the boss of Blight Town.

2. Yes the farming area is behind the 20k sealed door.

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mars

@Geo7877 said:

1. Yes, the bell is after the boss of Blight Town.

2. Yes the farming area is behind the 20k sealed door.

Thanks!

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By McShank

first question answer - Yes. It is in the swamp. Second question answer - Yes, it is behind that door and No, you should not farm for the souls and go in there to farm. Play the game the first time without using the glitches. You can beat the game without farming and without having a very good build. It just takes different approaches to bosses and areas.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.