Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Well that was anticlimactic...

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By AlKusanagi

So I get myself all psyched up and go to face the last boss. I'm blocking his attacks and getting hits in when I can, then he does a leaping attack, soars over my head, and lands on top of a hill against a wall. From that point on, he can't move from the spot and every one of his attacks go over my head as I massacre his feet.

The high ground is supposed to be an advantage in melee combat, but I don't know how many enemies I beat by being below them on stairways in this game.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SuperWristBands

Amazing. Gotta love it when the game glitches itself. Well the last boss is only as hard as you want it to be anyway.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

I would have probably tried to rest the fight by teleporting out or logging out, or suiciding.

Otherwise it would have felt that I have cheated myself out of the the last boss :/

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By AlKusanagi

The actual fight was going pretty easy, actually. Watching that speed run kind of ruined it by showing that you could just parry/riposte him to death which is what I was doing before he took his wall leap.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.