Where is the DLC content exactly???

#1 Posted by thehuntsmen5434 (427 posts) -

I can't seem to find this on google, but where exactly is the new DLC content for the PC version. I've looked everywhere and still can't find the entrances and what not. Everyone just talks about the DLC directly, but never explains how they got to it in the first place.

#2 Posted by thehuntsmen5434 (427 posts) -

@rebgav: Thank you. I would have never figured that out lol.

#3 Posted by Humanity (7945 posts) -

@thehuntsmen5434 said:

Praise the internet.

#4 Posted by Terramagi (1159 posts) -

@thehuntsmen5434 said:

Eh, it's not too bad. Freeing Dusk is the only difficult part - most people skip the Hydra, and very rarely reload the game before going to the cove. Once you kill the golem (and you WILL, it's directly in the main path) and get the pendant, it pretty clearly states its origin is Oolacilian. You can thereby conclude that maybe you should bring it to Dusk, whereupon you will find the portal and murder your way through the past.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.