Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Void

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 15, 2010

Rocket out of the void and save a group of stranded humans from an alien force in Dark Void.

Dark Void delayed

TimeWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TimeWaffle

according to this article Dark void has been delayed until Q1 2010. Q1 2010 now looks better Q4  2009 in some ways.

Shermanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shermanator

sounds like a good move on their part.  that game has potential to be really speacil and hopefully they'll use the time to implament some more cool features that have to do with the jetpack.  also, if they haven't all ready, this game looks to have the potential to have really cool mutlplayer if the implament it (if they haven't already)

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_A_Drain

I honestly hope this doesn't have a multiplayer, i'd rather they spent the time making the game awesome instead of fucking about with a multiplayer that's never going to be super popular anyway, total waste of time imo. The time they spent developing the multiplayer on Lost Planet for example would have been much better spent on a little more polish.

Really looking forward to Dark Void and I really hope that this delay pays off.

Shermanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shermanator

well, I hope the single player is the focus, but the jet pack could bring some interesting ideas to games like death match and capture the flag.  I also think multiplayer would help it sell mroe

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jimbo

This happens every year and most of the 'slipped to Q1' games don't end up coming out in Q1 either.  I guess once you've missed the holidays there's no point rushing.

DerekDanahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DerekDanahy

Q1 is going to be fucking packed.  I just hope this game doesn't turn out like Bionic Commando but I think it will be about the same.  They try to put multiplayer in and while doing so take away from the single player experience.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#7  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

Looks like I'm not getting it then. Q1 2010 is more packed than Q4 2009.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.