No recent wiki edits to this page.
In Dark Woods 2, the hero named Eduin is lost in a castle ruin populated by dark creatures that are after the poor player's blood. The game is presented in a series of levels, where the objective is always to kill all enemies. During their travels, players collect gold and gems. Creatures killed and treasures collected are tallied up to form a total score upon the player's inevitable death.
Dark Woods 2 recommends a Pentium II (233 MHz), VGA graphics card and a PC-compatible keyboard. Sound effects are played through the PC speaker.
- Movement - arrow keys
- Sword slash - space bar, followed by an arrow key for thrust direction
- Bow - S, followed by an arrow key for shot direction
- Spell casting - M, followed by a arrow key for firewall spell direction
- Waiting - . (period)
- Suicide - +
- Sound on/off - F
- Quite - ESC
The player's total points are calculated as follows:
- Gold: 10 points
- Jevels: 20 points
- Orc: 30 points (killed with a sword) or 20 point (killed with a bow)
- Troll: 50 points
- Level completed: 100 points
Dark Woods 2 is a freeware game. It may be used and distributed freely as long as no fee is charged for use or distribution.