Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 03, 2013

A stealth-action RPG with a newly-converted vampire as the main protagonist. Players will use their vampiric powers to defeat the enemy and solve the mystery of why they were transformed into a vampire.

$27 for PC pre-order right now, thoughts on the game?

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-DARK/5005783/ Use code GFD20OFF

Done by Realmforge Studios, who made Ceville, which got a decent reception, and Dungeons, which got less than so. I like the cell shaded look of the game more than I thought I would and based on the small amount of gameplay footage out there, it looks like it could do some cool things.

Anyone else have an interest in Dark?

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The influences it has taken intrigue me. I feel it will be on of those "if you can look past the flaws" sort of games.

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jams

never heard of it until now. I'm gonna look into it though.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By BeachThunder

Just like you, I'm still in the dark.

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

It looks neat, but I'd hold off for now, especially given the developer's poor record. It's published by Kalypso and they frequently have big sales. I think I'll wait to see if it's any good and then wait for a sale if it is.

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By reisz

Looks interesting, I wouldn't have thought of that visual touch as cell shading. it just looks like normal representative graphics with dark outlines, it's an odd choice, just makes it look more game-ish to me. I don't know whether that would work with the tone of the game or not, but considering the source material, it doesn't seem like that good a fit.

Will check out some gameplay though, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.