Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

a look at darksider 2 combat

Nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Nate
    Wheady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wheady

i kind of agree, the combat does look pretty similar but, as you said, you might have to play it to notice the difference. Either way, im getting it. Just pre-ordered the CE :D

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By valrog

Combat is not the place where I'm looking for agility, but rather in climbing and overall movement. Seeing War pulling off those acrobatics was kind of funny.

Sunspots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Sunspots

I'm playing through Darksiders1 at the moment and I can kinda see why the devs are saying Death is quicker and more agile to an extent. Playing as War feels like there is a bit of weight to his movement and attacks. But for the most part I bet the two play very similar to each other. One thing I did notice in the QL EX that was posted the other day was the recycling of enemy models from the first game which to me was a little dissapointing, but hey, it is still set in the same universe and close to the same general timeline so I guess Darksiders2 gets a pass in that respect.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.