Argul's Tomb DLC Code (Steam) - Is Argul's Tomb Out Yet?

#1 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

So I redeemed my Argul's Tomb code on THQ's site, and it tells me it'll send me an email with the proper Steam activation code, as soon as it's available for the platform. 15 minuntes later, still no email. Is Argul's Tomb already released? Or what's the matter?

#2 Edited by WilltheMagicAsian (1544 posts) -
#3 Posted by Demoskinos (14711 posts) -

@Seppli: Its not out yet.

#4 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

@WilltheMagicAsian: @Demoskinos:

Thx for the heads-up. Shame - thought it's out already.

Did you guys get a confirmation email? Because if we don't get a confirmation, that's just backwards.

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@Seppli said:

Did you guys get a confirmation email? Because if we don't get a confirmation, that's just backwards.

Can you redeem the code through Steam? I preordered through THQ and just plugged all the codes they sent me into Steam/

#6 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

@Seppli said:

Can you redeem the code through Steam? I preordered through THQ and just plugged all the codes they sent me into Steam/

No. I got 3 Steam codes to unlock little goodies, and one code for Argul's Tomb, which I had to redeem at darksiders.com/tomb. All I got was a screen in my browser telling me, that they'll send the proper Steam code per email, when Argul's Tomb activation codes become available for my platform.

Inputting so many codes, being left in the dark about Argul's Tomb, as well as all barebones PC options, and THQ community account registration servers being down/overloaded... t'was rather unpleasant setting Darksiders 2 up. So much so, I'll not start playing it right away. Don't want to taint my gameplay experience with this shitty vibe. Oh well - at least the sun's gonna shine tomorrow.

Pleasant days and long nights everybody.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.