Argus tomb?

#1 Edited by _Chad (962 posts) -

Is Argus tomb not available yet? When I enter the code on the darksiders website it says it's invalid or already in use.

EDIT: It should be Argul's sorry it's been a long day.

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out. I should try reading more.

#2 Posted by Kyelb22 (297 posts) -

Did you actually recieve a code? I just entered the code in my 360 copy, and it says that I'll receive on once "platform specific codes become available". Day one dlc not available on day one?

#3 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

No I never got a code. It said my code was invalid or already in use. I guess it's not out yet. I just read it's supposed to be available around 30 days after release.

#4 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10919 posts) -

@Kyelb22 said:

Did you actually recieve a code? I just entered the code in my 360 copy, and it says that I'll receive on once "platform specific codes become available". Day one dlc not available on day one?

It's not day one DLC. They've said it should be available "thirty days" after launch.

But I do agree that not getting codes yet is fishy. I mean, I got my code for the season pass, despite the other DLC packs being 60 and 90 days out.

#5 Posted by Kyelb22 (297 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Kyelb22 said:

It's not day one DLC. They've said it should be available "thirty days" after launch.

But I do agree that not getting codes yet is fishy. I mean, I got my code for the season pass, despite the other DLC packs being 60 and 90 days out.

Ah, I thought it was one of the codes for the many pre-order bonuses. Here's hoping it'll be a more substantial add-on than a unique armor set.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.