Armor/weapons 4 players of darksiders1 who play Darksiders2

#1 Posted by Sunspots (185 posts) -
#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11134 posts) -

Neat! Now I extra hope the PS3 version is fine! I know that's something that shouldn't be an issue these days (especially since the first one was fine on PS3), but hey, Skyrim.

Also, I played the first on PS3. If you couldn't tell.

#3 Posted by jakob187 (21676 posts) -

Thankfully, it's based on achievements. My save files were lost on a HDD that decided to go kaput.

I really need to go back and S-rank the first Darksiders. Why did I never do that?!

#4 Posted by Vinny_Says (5713 posts) -

All I really want from darksiders 2 is for it to remember to keep the y axis inverted when I stop playing.

#5 Posted by JoeyRavn (4977 posts) -

Awesome. I was really bummed when I realized that my Borderlands save had not been saved in the Steam Cloud, so I couldn't unlock the new skins for Borderlands II. Granted, those were just cosmetic features (and ugly ones, I might add) that didn't change the gameplay at all, but still...

I S-Ranked the first Darksiders on Steam, so hopefully I won't have any problems getting these sweet items.

#6 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Good stuff.

#7 Posted by White (1359 posts) -

Well that's fantastic. I uploaded my Darksiders 1 save to PSN's cloud storage when they gave out free PS+ and deleted the local copy. Now I have no intentions of renewing my subscription and my save is stuck there >_>

#8 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Glad it's based on achievements/trophies rather than game saves because god knows my save is long gone.

#9 Posted by Strife777 (1591 posts) -

Cool, I like when games get you extra stuff if you played other ones. It's a nice bonus for following the series.

#10 Posted by JoeyRavn (4977 posts) -

@White said:

Well that's fantastic. I uploaded my Darksiders 1 save to PSN's cloud storage when they gave out free PS+ and deleted the local copy. Now I have no intentions of renewing my subscription and my save is stuck there >_>

The items unlock based on the Achievements/Trophies you have, so as long as you did get those Achievements, you won't be needing your save.

#11 Posted by sandweed (157 posts) -

@jakob187: Most likely because some of the achievements are super grindy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.