Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Bad news for Darksiders fans, sequel not out until 2012

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

I'm sure there a four horsemen and 2012 release date joke in there somewhere. But yeah, as a HUGE Darksiders fan, this bums me out because I was hoping the sequel would come out next year. On the bright side, this gives them more time to make the game, so hopefully it lives up to not only the first one, but the first one's ending (which I won't spoil but if you finished it you know what I mean.)

It's also really weird to think of games coming out 2 years from now... damn, I'll be 33 by then >_<

Here's the original article http://kotaku.com/5566615/darksiders-2-coming-in-2012

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ryanwho

So its going to have a normal development cycle. Its not being rushed like crazy. Not really bad news.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By skrutop

Squad-based brawler perhaps?

I just spent 20 hours on the game and still have no idea why it's called Darksiders.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Shadow

Meh.  Darksiders was just okay.  Not too desperate for a sequel

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.