Darksider 2 question.

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (230 posts) -

Now like alot of you guys who have played the epic darksiders ia exited for the sqeual,But a question i have been wanting to ask is about the game.Is this a prequel set during darksiders 1 or is an actual sequeal set after war broke the seventh seal.

#2 Posted by HellBrendy (994 posts) -

Not really sure lol. But I do think it's a sequel, following up the events that took place in Darksiders. 

#3 Posted by Nux (2332 posts) -
#4 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

jesus christ at that spelling... anyway, it runs concurrant with the first game, Death is trying to clear War's name from kick starting the apocalypse early

#5 Posted by rmanthorp (3913 posts) -

It's during the same time period just from Deaths perspective...

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by buft (3316 posts) -

My understanding is that it runs concurrently with the events of Darksiders but you play as Death trying to clear your brothers name, looks like the other horsemen will make an appearance.

#7 Edited by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

It runs concurrently with the events of Darksiders

#8 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

The story takes place simultaneously with the first game. More or less.

#9 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4722 posts) -

He is working to clear War's name, true, but it seems like the end game for Death is restoring the Balance. Bringing the earthlings back and undoing the destruction. 

Gotta say I'm down for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.