Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Demonheart Talisman Question

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

@hell911:

No it's just drops from monsters as far as i can tell.

Vulgrim gives a guaranteed possessed weapon in the orange box regardless.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tennmuerti

Yea theres a small chance for that, not sure if it affects him, but my guess is no.

You are only limited to 4 stats per possessed weapon anyway, so any existing stat on them is pretty much moot as you can get all/any the 4 stats you want by just feeding it.

EDIT: i was doing some tests on PC some time ago by giving myself hundreds of vulgrims coins, and the chance for a possessed weapon from those other boxes is way too small to bother, it's easier to just buy the orange box. You would need someone to either open up the game and look into it's insides to determine a lot of mechanics or to do an insane amount of testing and then number crunching, which for such a tiny benefit i don't think people will bother. (or developers to open up the mechanics/numbers)

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Mars

Where do you get the demonheart talisman?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Mars: One of the Death's 4 tombs, can't recall which one exactly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.