Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Don't like the way this game handles DLC

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By EvilNiGHTS

Though release day and pre-order DLC is one of those things I guess we're just going to have to get used to for the time being, I'm a little weary of how this game seems to dangle carrots regarding DLC you don't have. I'm at what I assume to be the point of no return in this game and I'm yet to see what was supposedly going on with those invisible monsters, whether or not I can kill some of the wailing serpents that are at least targetable, or just what the hell those two blank spots on my abilities screen were supposed to be, and to be honest by the time it comes out I'm not that confident I'll be eager to return to the game either. Couldn't they have found a way to integrate that stuff neatly without it spilling over in a confusing fashion to the people who haven't bought it?

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By MildMolasses

The worst part is that you can't even buy it if you wanted to do it. It's only a preorder bonus. Obviously they'll sell it at some point, but to have it be in your game without any actual reason for it to be there is just stupid

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By amir90

I used the weapons for about 1-2 levels, on the hardest difficulty, there isn't a big difference.

The crucible, is a descent dlc (which I got for free), but not a big loss.

It is basically horde mode , wave after wave of enemies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.