Here's the first few minutes of Darksiders 2

#1 Posted by Vinny_Says (5630 posts) -

Again the "youtube law" applies (skip the first 90 seconds) and enjoy. It looks pretty good and leaves a good first impression. I honestly though the ice level would be later on in the game. I also think the atmosphere is way better done this time around, and I'm mostly talking about the background music.

If you loved Darksiders 2 what do you think so far. If you haven't, is this helping to pull you in?

I can't wait to see how Jeff reacts to it in his review.

#2 Posted by JoeyRavn (4887 posts) -

Oh, come on. This game can't come out soon enough.

... I think I'll have to wait till the 21st, though. Damn European release dates.

#3 Posted by phrosnite (3517 posts) -

The game comes out on the 24th here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As someone who loves Darksiders1 I cannot simple wait to play the sequel. If it's better than D1 it will probably be my GotY.

#4 Posted by yevinorion (687 posts) -

This video got taken down.

#5 Edited by Zurv (413 posts) -

i did the first 60min... and already posted this on another thead.. so i'm starting to feel spammy.. but..

... and yes... i need help with the wall jump/run thingy :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.