Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Invisible enemies

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Tennmuerti

So I've noticed there are a few enemies in the game that are kind of invisible, there is only an outline of them visible. Kind of exactly like in the first Darksiders the invisible chests that you needed the mask to see. But I just finished the game and have not found any item to see then yet. (also have 2 ability slots unsused weirdly). I heard there was a quest to kill them from the Master move trainer, but there is no such guy in the game, only basic and advanced.

Anyone figured it out yet?

While we are on topic of secret stuff. Wicked K is supposed to be in the game looking at the achievements, anyone found him yet?

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MariachiMacabre

They're called Bloodless. Once you get to the second major area of the game, you'll get a quest for them.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

@MariachiMacabre: Who gives the quest tho? I can't find anyone who gives the quest for them.

MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MariachiMacabre
    @Tennmuerti

@MariachiMacabre: Who gives the quest tho? I can't find anyone who gives the quest for them.

Are you in the Kingdom of the Dead? You get it from the trainer, Draven, there.
    Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tennmuerti

@MariachiMacabre: Yea i finished the game already and just cleaning house before moving on to newgame+ the trainer Draven in the land of the dead does not give me any quests, nor did he do that when I first met him either.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Ravenlight

@Tennmuerti said:

While we are on topic of secret stuff. Wicked K is supposed to be in the game looking at the achievements, anyone found him yet?

Oh god, I hope so. Wicked K was the best surprise from DS1.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By alternate

Apparently - not finished it myself - he is not in the main game.

The achievement (slight spoiler) relates to

Finishing all 100 "waves" in the crucible arena mode - WK is the final 101st wave.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tennmuerti

@alternate: cool, i'll try it out in newgame+ then, couse you need at least lvl 25 to get the last crucible waves unlocked

Calosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Calosin

I'm pretty sure the quest was a pre-order exclusive from GameStop. So if you didn't get it there, you'll have to live with black outlines taunting you in certain areas..forever. Pre-order exclusives are so cool!

hangedtoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By hangedtoaster

How do you even kill the bloodless? I always thought seeing the black outlines of creatures might have had something to do with getting the Mask of Shadows again 

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By FourWude

How have you managed to finish the game already? Have you literally been playing it nonstoo? Take a 15 minute break every hour.

Olu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Olu

Has anyone managed to find all the bloodless in Dead Lands? I've found one in the Augur's tomb, one near the Serpent spine, and can't find the last one.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Calosin: Well that sucks. Certainly would explain why some people can't get the quest. But the fact that the monsters are present in the world for everyonew regardless is shitty. Makes it feel even more like a quest cut out specifically to create a retailer specific preorder.

@hangedtoaster: I'm guessing you can only kill them if you have that quest.

@FourWude: There was a 2 day weekend in my country just a s Darksiders 2 came out so yea I pretty much played almost all day, don;t worry i ghad plenty of breaks. didn't rush through either, i'm trying to find everything or at least as much as humanly possible. The collectibles are a bit overboard in this game compared to the first Darksiders. It's too easy to miss a lot of them and there is a LOT of shit to try and find. Too much imo. And one of the collectible collection is required for a single Abyssal armor piece, miss 1 out of 30 somthing items and you can't complete the set.

@Olu: There is one in the tomb of the Deposed King

MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@Olu said:

Has anyone managed to find all the bloodless in Dead Lands? I've found one in the Augur's tomb, one near the Serpent spine, and can't find the last one.

The final one is at the end of the Sentinel's Gaze dungeon.

Wheady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By Wheady

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.