Is Vulgrim only in one spot for the entire game?

#1 Posted by doe3879 (797 posts) -

I gotten quite far into the Land of the Dead and figure I want to respec my character. Ended up going back to the beginning of the game to look for him.

#2 Edited by Tennmuerti (8099 posts) -

@doe3879: He has several locations, 2 in the Forge Lands, 1 in the next 2 areas each. In the Land of The Dead he is on the path to the bell to summon the Eternal Throne

#3 Posted by emem (1966 posts) -

I'm still sad they replaced Mark Hamill.

#4 Edited by believer258 (11897 posts) -

@emem said:

Mark Hamill was The Watcher, not Vulgrim.

EDIT: Fun fact: Vulgrim's voice actor is Phil Lamarr. He's also Marvin. No, not that Marvin, this Marvin.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10999 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@emem said:

EDIT: Fun fact: Vulgrim's voice actor is Phil Lamarr. He's also Marvin. No, not that Marvin, this Marvin.

Even more fun fact: He was also the voice of Samurai Jack, and Vamp from the MGS games. Dude gets around!

#6 Posted by believer258 (11897 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

@believer258 said:

@emem said:

Even more fun fact: He was also the voice of Samurai Jack, and Vamp from the MGS games. Dude gets around!

Hey, if getting shot in the face in a Tarantino flick gets me in the door to voice work for awesome badasses and the occasional shady demon-merchant, then I'll happily do it.

#7 Edited by emem (1966 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:

@believer258 said:

@emem said:

Oh right, totally mixed and messed that up, my bad. I'm still sad Mark Hamill isn't in the game anymore, though. ;)
#8 Posted by Marz (5651 posts) -

no

#9 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10999 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

@believer258 said:

@emem said:

Hey, if getting shot in the face in a Tarantino flick gets me in the door to voice work for awesome badasses and the occasional shady demon-merchant, then I'll happily do it.

His characters sure get shot in the face a lot though. How many times was Vamp shot? Three or four, I think.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.