Looking to get Pay it Forward Achievement

#1 Posted by vmehnert (262 posts) -

Hey All - I am looking to get the Pay it Forward Achievement. Unfortunately, none of my current XBL friends have played DSII to date. Would someone mind if I added them for the cheevo. Its a win/win if you are trying to get the same achievement. My XBL gamertag is Doc Mern.

#2 Posted by _Chad (999 posts) -

You can add me. I need it. GT: Chadmasterflash

#3 Posted by handlas (2931 posts) -

if anyone wants to do the same on PS3... lets go.

#4 Posted by EthanielRain (974 posts) -

@handlas said:

if anyone wants to do the same on PS3... lets go.

EthanielRain

#5 Posted by JoeyRavn (5130 posts) -

I'm in the same situation, but on PC. No one of my Steam friends has the game :( Anyone kind enough to let me add them and send them something crappy? :P

#6 Posted by Tennmuerti (8515 posts) -

@JoeyRavn: add me, same steam username, i will send you something crappy in return

#7 Posted by darkwolfg (15 posts) -

i need it too for xbox , darkwolfg if anyone wants to do it

#8 Posted by YapaPanda (154 posts) -

Me too for PC, same steam user name

#9 Posted by JoeyRavn (5130 posts) -

@Tennmuerti: I added you, I'll try sending you something next time I start the game up. Thanks.

@YapaPanda: Add me on Steam if you want, username: JoeyRavn.

#10 Posted by YapaPanda (154 posts) -

@JoeyRavn: Tried adding you, doesn't seem to stick. I might doing it wrong. Kinda new to steam

#11 Edited by bibamatt (1123 posts) -

Any wanna do it for the PS3 version? LET'S DO THIS!

Username - bibamatt

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.