New Darksiders 2 Iphone App creates unintended hilarity/sadness.

#1 Posted by axisandallies (13 posts) -

The Darksiders 2 app has you "Harvesting Souls" from locations where people have checked in. This made me simultaneously happy and sad.

#2 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

Aww, oh no. Also, what does this do for you?

#3 Posted by axisandallies (13 posts) -

@NegativeCero: Unlocks art videos and eventually an in-game weapon.

#4 Posted by sissylion (679 posts) -

Those are some messed up statistics. Those kids are sick because they don't have souls. That's why God hates them.

#5 Posted by axisandallies (13 posts) -

@axisandallies

: Here are a couple that won't make you hate yourself. Everyone expects the Chinese Restaurant, but what's going on at the Titty Bar?

#6 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Ha, that's funny.

#7 Posted by Mixwizzard (83 posts) -

Wow. Hah.

#8 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1916 posts) -

Lol, this is truly terribly sad and hilarious.

#9 Posted by Marcsman (3120 posts) -

LOL. Where the hell did they find 9 souls in a tittie bar?

#10 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7051 posts) -

The weapon you get from it is also available in the LE so it's a really useless app.

#11 Posted by Linkster7 (1012 posts) -

Damn that picture brough a rollercoaster of emotions.

#12 Posted by BaconGames (3292 posts) -

I like that idea that the Grim Reaper do what he do 'cause business is business. Children's hospital? Gotta collect sucka.

#13 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7051 posts) -
@BaconGames

I like that idea that the Grim Reaper do what he do 'cause business is business. Children's hospital? Gotta collect sucka.

Everyone knows the Grim Reaper uses his iPhone to collect his souls. He gots to get dat digital comic yo!
#14 Posted by BaconGames (3292 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@BaconGames

Everyone knows the Grim Reaper uses his iPhone to collect his souls. He gots to get dat digital comic yo!

This just makes me want a blaxploitation movie where the main character is a fly, jive-talking smooth brother making his own on the man, but he's the grim reaper.

#15 Posted by ShaggE (6334 posts) -

Shame that James Brown isn't around, finding him would be an insta-win.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.