On a Scale from 1-10, How Excited Are You for Darksiders 2?

• 112 results
#101 Posted by Village_Guy (2579 posts) -

7. I finally found a copy of the first Darksiders and are playing through it now, and I'm enjoying it a lot, and I will pick up two when it releases.

#102 Posted by charlie_victor_bravo (1012 posts) -

4. Maybe when it is cheap. First one was OK, but Death as a character seems poorer and loot/feed your weapon weapons-system seems like pointless busywork.

#103 Posted by potatomash3r (126 posts) -

10 because I pre-ordered it.

#104 Posted by MyNiceIceLife (622 posts) -

wasn't to excited until i saw the QL EX. something about loot drops always gets me excited for a game.

#105 Posted by PandaBear (1373 posts) -

C+

#106 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -

I would say 6. I didn't care for the demo for the first, so I never played to full game. The Quick Look for 2 looked really good, though, so I kinda wanna play it. I'll try and rent it from Gamefly.

#107 Posted by Palmlykta (225 posts) -

1. Still can't cope with the graphics design, sorry. I hear good things about it though so have fun!

#108 Posted by CactusJack (143 posts) -

Been working to finally finish Darksiders 1 this weekend. I'm pissed I shelved it for this long, its really great! I am definitely looking forward to Darksiders 2. If nothing else, people should support the franchise so maybe, just MAYBE more new IP's come about.

#109 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

Probably an 8. I can't wait to play it only because after beating Dawngaurd I haven't had anything to play on my 360.

#110 Posted by yevinorion (698 posts) -

Definitely excited, probably a 9 or 10. Loved the first one and am really into the whole fiction and art style. Sucks this and Sleeping Dogs are coming out the same day, but I can only get one, so Darksiders II it is.

#111 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1225 posts) -

Haven't even finished the first game.

#112 Posted by LikeaSsur (1532 posts) -

@CactusJack: Buy a sequel so new IPs can emerge? Huh??

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.