Weapons with special abilities?

#1 Posted by Cataphract1014 (1313 posts) -

I got these scythes with a special ability, but I have no idea what it means. I looked on the ability wheel and on the moves list, but it really doesn't have anything on these abilities.

#2 Posted by Marz (5648 posts) -

read the description of the weapon, should tell you what it does. you don't actually get a new ability from it. Like this talisman i have has the special ability Grim, but all it does is make all my hits generate more reaper energy.

#3 Posted by Cataphract1014 (1313 posts) -

@Marz: Ah! Thank you sir.

#4 Posted by Tennmuerti (8073 posts) -

I do wish those things were a bit more descriptive tho a lot of these effects are vague as shit. It's mostly down to trying a weapon out to see what happpens.

But whatever custom possessed weapons are way better then unique named loot anyway.

#5 Posted by Olu (95 posts) -

Yep, some of the descriptions are not that clear. I have no idea what my blademaster amulet does, same goes for other talisman i got in Vulgrim's vault, Demonblood, or something like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.