'We're gonna keep working on this thing till we can do 4P. co-op'

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (35988 posts) -

I'd ask if Darksiders was known for its multiplayer, but I know the answer, and I probably know how it's going to be handled in Darksiders II.

#3 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2224 posts) -

I know nothing of this series other than you play as War and its Zelda-esque gameplay.

I'm assuming the four players are the four horsemen?

#4 Posted by SSully (4125 posts) -

I love how he describes the stuff, "There is like uh.. a demon city"

I can't wait.

#5 Posted by Tennmuerti (7998 posts) -

More like an RPG? - awesome

There is like a demon city? - awesome

Dual scythes? - awesome

#6 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2682 posts) -

I hated Darksiders. Coop might be enough to get me to at least try this. As long as it's online coop, not 1995 coop.

#7 Posted by J12088 (435 posts) -

Don't scare me like that with that title. Christ. How about make a good single player game and if you think you have the time/resources to add a decent multiplayer then think about it.

The first was great. At no point did i find myself wishing it had multiplayer. Thank god the second hasn't opted to tack any on.

#8 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@Tennmuerti said:

More like an RPG? - awesome

There is like a demon city? - awesome

Dual scythes? - awesome

1+ The more I see of it, the less can I wait for it. Uriel, Samael and Ulthane coming back - AWESOME

IF THEY BRING VULGRIM BACK I WILL LOSE MY SHI- COMPLETELY!!
#9 Posted by hitokiri0kenshin (12 posts) -

Probably PC? - awesome

#10 Posted by believer258 (11629 posts) -

I still haven't beaten the original Darksiders. It's pretty fun, but I haven't had much time to play it since I bought it a month or two ago. You know, between all those other big releases.

I would like the second one but Mass Effect 3, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, and Bioshock Infinite come before it.

As for 4-player co-op? They barely mentioned it and said that it was just something they wanted to do, not something that was going to be in here.

Also, I hope they make the combat better. It's fun in the original once you get a few weapons under your belt, but that starting combo of "x, x, x" is really boring.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.