Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Anyone download the new patch yet?

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ravensword

is it even up yet? im thinking about renting this game and i dont know which one to get. PS3 version is suppose to have no screen tearing and better AFPS, but if the 360 version is getting patched, I may opt for that version if it turned out better. Anyone have any experince with it yet?
    ApolloJ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By ApolloJ85
    @Raven_Sword:
    Patch is up on LIVE. Problem fixed.
    jaxxduece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jaxxduece

What exactly is screen-tearing? There has been a few times where I have fallen through the floor into the "emptyness" and had to re-load to the last save. This has happened both pre-patch and post-patch.

jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By jNerd

Fuck Ya! The patch rox!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.