Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Done with Darksiders, what now?

Ultimadark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Edited By Ultimadark

So I just finished up Darksiders, enjoyed it throughout though the pacing was more to my taste in the earlier parts of the game, I got stuck on some of the puzzles later on (due to me missing some stuff in the environment) which was pretty frustrating. Still, best game of the year so far after Mass Effect 2, I'll play the sequel too when it comes out. 

The question is what to do now until FFXIII. I've been dabbling in Torchlight a little bit again, got some armor "just one level above me" that I want to try, I'm a sucker for loot grinders. Or I could continue with Napoleon. Or Greed Corp. Or play some MW2 multiplayer. Well, it's at least better to chose from a lot of games than having none to chose from. 

Greed Corp is pretty fun so far, but I fear that I've already "tried" the whole game after playing three levels, and the single player is 24 missions long. As far as I can tell, the teams have the same units with different skins. It looks pretty nice though. 

Probably gonna play some Torchlight now and listen to some music.

Ultimadark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Ultimadark

So I just finished up Darksiders, enjoyed it throughout though the pacing was more to my taste in the earlier parts of the game, I got stuck on some of the puzzles later on (due to me missing some stuff in the environment) which was pretty frustrating. Still, best game of the year so far after Mass Effect 2, I'll play the sequel too when it comes out. 

The question is what to do now until FFXIII. I've been dabbling in Torchlight a little bit again, got some armor "just one level above me" that I want to try, I'm a sucker for loot grinders. Or I could continue with Napoleon. Or Greed Corp. Or play some MW2 multiplayer. Well, it's at least better to chose from a lot of games than having none to chose from. 

Greed Corp is pretty fun so far, but I fear that I've already "tried" the whole game after playing three levels, and the single player is 24 missions long. As far as I can tell, the teams have the same units with different skins. It looks pretty nice though. 

Probably gonna play some Torchlight now and listen to some music.

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ToxicFruit

You should  definitely continue with greed corp. Yes it has few units but those are not what makes the game interesting. Get into some online matches or continues with the campaign the levels and AI get more challenging on the way. But then again it is a $10 game.

Ultimadark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ultimadark
    @Toxic: I played some local multiplayer yesterday, was pretty fun, I'll definitely continue playing it. It will have to compete with FF13 starting tomorrow though :P
    Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Gabriel

Do you only have an Xbox? if not get GOW III

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.