Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Hideous bug on PC version & I need a fix! (SPOILERS)

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cheesebob

Basically I have got all the pieces for the armageddon blade or whatever the hell it is called (YAY BACKTRACKING) and I need to give it to Ulthane. I get to The Forge, go through the door into Ulthane's forge and...the quest marker doesn't update so I can't talk to Ulthane and continue the story. I have tried reloading an old save (luckily not too old) and did everything again...and nothing happened. I am at the end of my tether because the game has so far been pretty much bug free and I can't find a fix or even acknowledgement on various forums.

Help?

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By flasaltine

@Cheesebob said:

Basically I have got all the pieces for the armageddon blade or whatever the hell it is called (YAY BACKTRACKING) and I need to give it to Ulthane. I get to The Forge, go through the door into Ulthane's forge and...the quest marker doesn't update so I can't talk to Ulthane and continue the story. I have tried reloading an old save (luckily not too old) and did everything again...and nothing happened. I am at the end of my tether because the game has so far been pretty much bug free and I can't find a fix or even acknowledgement on various forums.

Help?

I think once you get all the pieces you need to go back to Azrael.

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cheesebob

@Flacracker: If that was the case, then why does my quest say go to Uthane to have it forged? I believe you need to get it forged, THEN go

to Azrael.

Thank you for your help anyway though

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hunkulese

@Cheesebob: Did you press B?

Atta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Atta

according to this(don't worry. no spoilers) you should go to ulthane and have it reforged. you sure you have ALL pieces? tried talking to the guy from different angles? maybe you were in a wrong spot?

also, am i the only one thinking that the idea of the armaggeddon blade is dumb after having the chaos eater be hyped for the entire story?

EDIT: i've recently finished the pc version myself and had absolutely no problems

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

And all the reasons were only the reasons to bring the just to reason.

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cheesebob

@Hunkulese: @Atta: Hilariously. I didn't realise that you had to go right up to him and press B. I think I got put off because the map didn't update.

I suck at videogames

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.