Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

If I buy this through direct2drive how steam compatible is it?

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hunkulese

I've been waiting for steam to put this game on sale and noticed that direct2drive has it on sale for $20. I also saw it requires a steam account. Does this mean it will function as if I had bought it off steam? If not I'll probably just wait for the game to go on sale on steam.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew
    Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hunkulese
    @LordAndrew: I understand that part. I was wondering if it's like I bought it through steam after I enter the key. Can I download it through steam? Will it show up in my library? Will it update automatically?(I know there probably wont be any other updates for the game)
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew
    @Hunkulese: Yes, you enter the key and then it's attached to your Steam account. Just like if you bought it through Steam, except it's considered a Retail purchase rather than a Steam Store purchase in your records.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.