Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Need a little help on the last artifact

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Metroid545

you remember that part in the wastelands where you stop the drill and jump into the cave full of water? I came back through to find artifacts and I can see a big one in a cave thats just to high above the water to jump too, can't find a way around either so any clues how to get it?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

You got me, man.  I'm still working on, like, three of the artifacts...and getting all the levels of my spells up the lvl 3...and, well...just collecting EVERYTHING for the achievement.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Metroid545
    @jakob187 argh I was afraid no one had found a way too it, i'll keep checking around I have a feeling you can lift the other moving drill near it and the hole it made might go too it, idk maybe
    Iron_Past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Iron_Past

Go back when you have the Abyssal Chain. There's a Shadow Current in the north part of the desert that you can reach after you have Ruin, and some hooks that you grapple between to ultimately turn off the drill.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.