Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

[SPOILERS] Confused about the lore

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By white

Anyone mind helping me clarify a few issues with the story?

Firstly, regarding how WAR prematurely came *snicker* to the Apocalypse;

Secondly;
    GruntSavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GruntSavage

It's been a couple weeks or so since I finished Darksiders, so I'm not 100% positive on this stuff, but here I go. 
     Firstly, 

Secondly,  

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By shirogane

I'm pretty sure that the council sent War because they knew something was going on, not sure about whether they broke the last seal and had it reforged or not, although i feel it didn't get broken. 

And War owned the watcher because he regains full power or something when all the seals are broken. At which point the four horsemen become insanely powerful or something like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.