Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

The Dueling gentleman Zombie

Judoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Judoka

Anybody find him yet?  When you get the "hookshot" and the mask of shadows go the the entrance of the twilight chapel.  To the far side there is two swinging obs that swing you to a ledge where a chest of "money" souls are.  There is a vacant cave right beside it.  go inside and put on the mask of shadows and have a duel with a top hat wearing zombie.  

I did this right before the last boss fight so there may be other conditions that need to be met.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Metroid545

I was about to post about this last night but got tired and went to sleep, you don't need the mask of shadows i just walked in and he immediatly attacked me, I'm at the black tower so I just got the hookshot. 

I just pwned him in chaos form but I have a feeling there are more secret locations with him

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Rhaknar

i found him...or one, and i dont have the hookshot or the shadow mask. I shot him to death with Mercy after he made short work of me the first try >_>

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Metroid545
    @Rhaknar said:
    "i found him...or one, and i dont have the hookshot or the shadow mask. I shot him to death with Mercy after he made short work of me the first try >_> "

where did you find him?
    Judoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Judoka

There has to be more than one location then.  I did not fight him until i activated the shadow mask.  Give locations.  Where in the dark tower?

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By mordecaix7

That road that Ulthane takes when you're working your way through Anvil's Ford is another location.  There's a spot with a tree that Ulthane passes by.  Make your way over there and he'll appear.  And you do not need the Shadow Mask.  You just didn't walk far enough in @Judoka.  I don't even have the shadow mask AT ALL and I fought the Top Hat Zombie at the Twilight Cathedral.  You have to walk pretty much past the middle of the small cave toward the opposite wall.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Metroid545
    @Judoka said:
    "There has to be more than one location then.  I did not fight him until i activated the shadow mask.  Give locations.  Where in the dark tower? "

not in the dark tower thats just the part of the game I was at, I found him outside twilight cathedral across the grapple points and in the cave that dead ends
    Avatar image for suicidal_sniper
    Suicidal_SNiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Suicidal_SNiper

Another location is in the Choking Grounds. There's 3 tomb like graves with the one in the middle able to be pulled. Artifact in there as well I believe..

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Metroid545

found another at drowned pass, right past the 2 buildings too the left in the pipe

this is my 3rd fight with him and his moves are changing, that last fight he used a shuriken like weapon

EDIT:fought him at the place where you meet ulthane so thats 4 fights and it doesn't seem to be over yet

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.