mrfixit's Darksiders (Xbox 360) review

• mrfixit wrote this review on .
  • mrfixit has written a total of 10 reviews. The last one was for Darksiders

WAR What is it good for......

Darksiders is a game that takes a little of this and a little of that and produces a great game. I hear a lot of people saying that it is a Zelda rip off....ok and it takes the best of games and provides a new story. I admit that I bought twilight princess because of the name ZELDA. I have not played that game in over two years. The gameplay was there but the same old story. Now Darksiders is a game that takes Zelda, God of War and Devil May Cry but tells a story and has characters that I am interested in. Defined monsters that I can tell what they are and look interesting unlike Bayonetta. The quick time events are good and do not take over the game. If you like battling creatures and a game that gets controls and a solid story right you need to purchase Darksiders.