ericnorthrop's Darksiders (Xbox 360) review

Incredible

This game had mind-bending graphics and was among the bloodiest games I've ever played, and the graphics were of such a jaw-dropping scale. The puzzles were difficult but I still enjoyed it immensely and I am so looking forward to the sequel.  This is a game that belongs on Xbox 360.

Posted by JJWeatherman

This wasn't a very helpful review.  : (

Needs to be longer and more detailed. Also, from experience, I wouldn't call the graphics "mind-bending".

Online
Posted by Bigandtasty
@JJWeatherman said:
" This wasn't a very helpful review.  : ("
I agree. This review says "game looks good so game is awesome."

Other reviews for Darksiders (Xbox 360)

Face the Wrath of War 0

I've been taking a keen interest in Darksiders since I first heard murmers of a game featuring one of the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse. Revelations is probably the only part of the Bible I find remotely interesting and this fresh take on that material is always welcome (Some might say I have a love of Apocalyptic Games, but hey...)Darksiders is a Third Person Action Adventure game. It borrows alot from many different games, it has the overall structure of Assassins Creed, since you have all ...