ericnorthrop's Darksiders (Xbox 360) review

Incredible

This game had mind-bending graphics and was among the bloodiest games I've ever played, and the graphics were of such a jaw-dropping scale. The puzzles were difficult but I still enjoyed it immensely and I am so looking forward to the sequel.  This is a game that belongs on Xbox 360.

Posted by JJWeatherman

This wasn't a very helpful review.  : (

Needs to be longer and more detailed. Also, from experience, I wouldn't call the graphics "mind-bending".

Posted by Bigandtasty
@JJWeatherman said:
" This wasn't a very helpful review.  : ("
I agree. This review says "game looks good so game is awesome."

Other reviews for Darksiders (Xbox 360)

A different blend of action-adventure 0

Make no mistake; Darksiders is born straight from the Zelda mold. Boomerang, hookshot, horse riding, block puzzles – all present and accounted for. Vigil has simply taken the formula several steps forward by adding a true combat system, something the Zelda series has always been desperately missing, and a healthy smattering of Metroid-like exploration. The world is spread out and interconnected between dungeons by series’ of tunnels and open areas. Think Metroid Prime’s Tallon ove...