Darkspore Matchmaking Thread

#1 Edited by Sanity (1892 posts) -

Not sure if theirs enough people here playing to warrant one of these or not but im gonna try anyways.  Post your Darkspore username and your steam id if yea want and i'll keep the list up to date. I also set up a steam group as a few people suggested, we can use that for darkspore and any other action rpg people might want to play. Link  http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gbhackandslash

Game ID-----------------------Steam User name

• Dudy80------------------Dudy80
  • Mighty_Omar----------Ironferret
  • StrikeALight------------StrikeALight
  • Addfwyn----------------tsubameozuno
  • Felluck------------------I3reak
  • Driadon-----------------Driadon
  • GunslingerPanda----GunslingerPanda 

#2 Posted by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

It hink there was a thread about this, but anyway:

Steam: Ironferret  

In game: Mighty_Omar
#3 Posted by StrikeALight (1114 posts) -

Count me in.

Steam / User - StrikeALight

#4 Posted by Addfwyn (1917 posts) -

Think we had this in another thread, but feel free to add me here too

Addfwyn / tsubameozuno
#5 Posted by l3reak (129 posts) -

Game ID  - Felluck

Steam ID - l3reak

If we get a bunch of names, maybe we should make a Steam group?
#6 Posted by Sanity (1892 posts) -

Yea, i looked and couldn't find another thread that was doing this so sorry if there was one, also a steam group would be cool, just depends on how many people get into the game like yea said.

#7 Edited by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

We can make the group, It's not like we have to pay or something. 

Besides I'm not sure if there is one already but. We can call it  the "Giantbomb Dungeon Crawler Den" or whatever. Torchlight 2 is coming as well as D3, can be useful in the future. 
#8 Edited by Sanity (1892 posts) -
@DonPixel said:

" We can make the group, It's not like we have to pay or something. 

Besides I'm not sure if there is one already but. We can call it  the "Giantbomb Dungeon Crawler Den" or whatever. Torchlight 2 is coming as well as D3, can be useful in the future. 

"
Good idea, i set up one real quick, here's the link, if anyone  has any suggestions for it let me know. No idea if theirs one of these made already, but i cant find anything myself.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gbhackandslash
#9 Posted by Driadon (2995 posts) -
#10 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4641 posts) -

I am GunslingerPanda on both steam and Game ID.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.