Coming to PSN this month

#1 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4510 posts) -

Linkity

It may be just a PSOne Classic with no online play, but that won't stop me from playing the ever loving shit out of it. I do wish that they would give this the HD Remix/3rd Strike treatment and clean it up, throw in some online, and release it that way, but hey, I'll take what I can get at this point.

#2 Posted by 71Ranchero (2771 posts) -

I wish they would stop putting out the PS1 versions of these games. I understand its quick and easy to put them onto PSN but could they just pay 2 guys for a week to get the Arcade rom or even the Saturn version working for release? Any version with atleast most of the animation still intact would be a better option then the PS1 versions.

#3 Posted by Oullie (59 posts) -

Still haven't gotten a chance to get this get this on PSN. I do wish they could have used the arcade version with the added two player mode though. Or even better Vampire Savior EX and or Chronicles for Matching Service.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.