Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darkstalkers

Franchise »

One of Capcom's most popular franchises, Darkstalkers is a 2D fighting series based on fantasy and myth from Capcom's glory days. Darkstalkers introduced several ideas used in later Capcom fighting games.

Fan Made 3D Renders of Jedah & Felicia

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Some Japanese dude over on Capcom Unity has posted these fan made 3D renders of Jedah & Felicia from Capcom's Darkstalkers franchise. 

I think the Jedah render looks fine enough, although the Felicia one has very obvious flaws in my eyes. I think she needs to be far more more curvaceous and cat like, she's way too slim and the limb proportions seem iffy. Also, all depictions of her should have a cheeky come play with the pussy smile. I think it's safe to say Capcom themselves will do a far better job in Marvel Vs Capcom 3, which will feature the first current gen 3D model of her.

Thanks to Tatsunori on Capcom Unity

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#2  Edited By Soap

Nice, they seem ok, although there are some modeling issues and they lack a lot of detail in certain areas, still pretty cool though :)

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HitmanAgent47

TBH as an artist, I think it's not that good.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

Neat...ish. They lack detail but they're a) not textured and b) based on not-very-detailed-anime-art-style. It does also say WIP. The proportions seem intentionally extreme, I guess he chose a more realistic style of "giant hands" instead of the puffy paws she usually has. These certainly don't look like they're game-suitable though, with that modeling style, more like 3D sculptures or something, possibly spline or nurbs based. Or he went crazy with sub-divide.

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By apathylad

I think they look good, just unfinished. Felicia is basically a skinned cat in that picture -needs more fur!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.