Gollum/Rock Monster

Garuda

Dragon

Griffin

Cockatrice

Kappa

Abacai

#2 Posted by LobsterVendetta (116 posts) -

It probably wouldn't be something most would want for the series, but I always wanted to see a Terminator-like dude, considering the first movie was like a strange version of a horror/slasher film. A computer virus would be pretty cool too.

#3 Posted by Bleeble (95 posts) -

As long as it gets made I don't care what they put in it.

#4 Posted by bibamatt (1090 posts) -

SLENDER MAN, MOTHER FUCKER.

#5 Posted by Alkaiser (366 posts) -

Come on Capcom, make it happen. Pharaoh vs Commando.

#6 Posted by C2C (861 posts) -

As long as the fighting system is near as good as it was in Vampire Savior, I would be completely happy with the same cast returning.

That being said, some sort of weird alien thing is about the only B-movie scary monster type they haven't touched.

#7 Posted by Oullie (58 posts) -

Pretty much with a couple of other people, I'd just like to see the game get mad and hopefully well made. I feel like I'm too far attached to the current roster so thinking of new characters or accepting them (oh but I will accept them) is hard.

To comply with the thread though, I guess some sort of hunchback creature. He could be like the Dan to Victor's Blanka. Or is that backwards?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.