Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darkstar: The Interactive Movie

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 05, 2010

A full motion video sci-fi game that has been in development for 10 years. It was released on Nov. 5th 2010. Featuring the cast of MST3K.

First review of the game

pekoe212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pekoe212

Here is a review of Darkstar at Diehard Gamefan: 
    http://diehardgamefan.com/2010/11/18/review-darkstar-the-interactive-movie-captains-box-pc/ 
    It looks really positive. I personally was convinced to buy it after going to the game website and reading about the cast and crew. It seems like a real labor of love by very talented, enthusiastic people. I love me some MST3K, some Peter Graves, never watched Sunset Beaches but Clive Robertson is there for those that did. :) Just want to make more people aware of this game so those that love FMV and/or adventure know about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.