Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darwinia+

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 10, 2010

Darwinia Plus combines Introversion's Darwinia and Multiwinia into one package, redesigned for Xbox Live Arcade, and is effectively a director's cut of their original work.

Anyone experienced lag playing Multiwinia?

SythonX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SythonX7

I don't mean lag in multiplayer, I mean during single player with AI "bots" if you will.

I was playing a game of Rocket Race on the big 4 player map and things were going fine all four teams had huge masses of Darwinians (which are totally cool btw) and I thought to myself how groovy it looked when these massive armies of 2D shapes clashed, but at the same time thought maybe I would experience a crash due to the large amount of units being used. However I had heard there was a cap to the amount of units in play at any one time and so naturally assumed it'd be fine. 

About 10 minutes in however the game literally started chugging along at 2 frames per second no gentle slowdown it just suddenly dropped to 2FPs. Had to turn the xbox off, haven't tried another match of RR yet and I hope it was a one off because its a really neat game. 

Anyone else experience this or a similar problem? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.