Dash of Destruction No Longer Available

#1 Posted by nobull6 (238 posts) -

I just checked this out on Xbox Live and this game is no longer available. Anyone know why it was pulled? I'm guessing it's because it was a limited time only advertisement, but it's still too bad that it was pulled. Boo-urns.

#2 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

Whatever if you ask me, already have my S-rank and I think that it's still on my harddrive

#3 Posted by ajamafalous (12040 posts) -

Wasn't Yaris pulled a while ago too?

#4 Posted by HistoryInRust (6338 posts) -

What a shame.  

Am I a bad person for never being able to finish this fucking thing, by the way? The one part where you, as a T-Rex, had to out-collect the other T-Rex. What a bitch.

#5 Posted by CABBAGES (530 posts) -

i only need the multiplayer achievment
#6 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

Kind of a shame, seeing how it's better than some of the games you actually have to pay for. It's still on my 360.

#7 Posted by fox01313 (5083 posts) -

Ditto on the MP achievement, we should all get together to get that damn thing out of the way. Not surprised that it's pulled, though no clue on if it was Microsoft or Doritos that picked that as the game (for an indie gem) is quite entertaining, anywhoo, shoot me a pm here & will be glad to trade off on the MP for those who have the game.

#8 Posted by Pie (7109 posts) -

You can still download it by going into your download history or by having a friend reccomend it to you right?

#9 Posted by Turek (46 posts) -

the MP achievement can be done offline with two controllers.
#10 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5441 posts) -
@Turek said:
" the MP achievement can be done offline with two controllers. "
It has to be I think. I don't think the game has any online component. 

But that is a shame. It was pretty good for what it was, and I totally S-ranked it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.