Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Daybreak Games

Company »

Daybreak Games, formerly known as Sony Online Entertainment, is best known for their popular MMOs such as EverQuest, DC Universe Online, and PlanetSide. In 2020, Daybreak Games split into three separate development studios while the publishing side remained known as Daybreak Games.

Can't login to my SOE station account?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CL60

If anybody has an SOE account, could you please go try logging in and telling me if it works.. because I thought I was putting in the right password, but apparently it was wrong, so I reset my password, and the temp password they sent me still says " Wrong username or password." when I try to login.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By shirogane

Yeah, that's the EXACT same problem i have. Not just you.
    melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By melcene

I haven't had that problem, but I was forced to change my password before logging in. 

I also just logged into the station launcher with my password that I reset over the weekend and it worked.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60
    @melcene said:
    I haven't had that problem, but I was forced to change my password before logging in.  I also just logged into the station launcher with my password that I reset over the weekend and it worked.
    I was forced to change my password last week I think it was, maybe a few days ago, I dunno. And I logged in fine, but now it just keeps telling me invalid password, even with the password they sent me when I requested a change.
    melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By melcene

How were you trying to get in?  Both the hubby and I tried using the Station Launcher last night and seemed to be ok.

LoreMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just wanted to post this i changed my accounts password and found out the pass word i put in was to long so it only registered part of it so i cut off some letters typed it in then it worked :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.