Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DayZ

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 13, 2013

Beginning as a mod for ArmA II, DayZ has players attempting to survive a zombie outbreak in a large fictional post-Soviet country.

Looking for an accepting bunch!

m16mojo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By m16mojo2

Hey guys,

I stumbled upon some Youtube videos, where lots of crazy shenanigans ensued with a large group of people working together with headsets. So, I had played ARMA before but, never really got into it. Most likely due to lack of social interaction. So,I just bought ARMA II, and am currently in the process of downloading it, as well as DayZ. I was really hoping to find a group of people to play with. However, I have C.P. which really effects my speech. Once you get used to it, it gets a lot easier. In the initial stages though, you'l be able to understand simple one word responses, (yes, no, up, down, 6 o' clock, etc.) I can hear just fine, so I can follow along just fine. Following orders, that type of thing. And, worst case scenario, I'll just have to type it out if I can't relay it clearly enough over the mic.

I want to have fun with this! I know the GB community won't let me down!

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Jrinswand

I'm really bad at giving orders, but I'd love to play with you. I just started playing in the last week or so as well, but I probably already have a lot of advice I could give you. Tips for staying alive, stuff like that. You're going to have to wait about a week, though, because I'm in the middle of finals and then I have about 400 pages of student writing to grade. After that I'm free though.

My advice for now: Spend several lives dying just to learn the ropes and trust no one.

m16mojo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By m16mojo2

@Jrinswand: Yeah, sounds good! That's kind of what my first thought was too, getting to know the controls, lay of the land, etc. So, a week sounds perfect. Thanks!

Frostily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Frostily

Never played in a group before, but played a ton of solo ill join in if you would like .

m16mojo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By m16mojo2

@Frostily: The more the merrier Frostily. Give me a couple of days to get my bearings? Perhaps you and I can get together this weekend, and Jrin can join us once he's done.

What timezone are you two in? I'm in PST -8.00

Frostily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frostily

are you playing on Cherno servers?

Choi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Choi

Hey guys, I'm up for it too, been playing for a few days now with a friend and reaaaally like it when teamed up with someone like that.

Where are you still guys playing and when? I'm in Europe. (UTC/GMT +1 hour)

See you in game I guess... ;)

JerichoBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JerichoBlyth

I have recently started playing so if you wouldn't mind me tagging along, that would be swell!

I am also European (Scottish och aye)

HeyImPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By HeyImPhoenix

Can we get this running again?? :)

BaronDashwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BaronDashwood

I'm down. Is there a server people prefer? I'm Inlex in game. Trying out Namalsk at the moment and it's great but brutal

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.