Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DC Universe Online

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 11, 2011

An MMO for the PC and consoles that allows you to fight for and alongside the forces of good or evil from the DC Comics Universe.

Is this game for me?

manicraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello. I don't want to disturb the flow of this forum with a noobish question but before I buy a PS3, I'd like to know if I'd like this game or not. Here is some info about me:

1. I love superheroes. Oddly enough I don't read comics but I watch superhero movies, animated series, animated movies and I even play superhero themed card games.

2. I like action games such as - Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, God of War, Devil May Cry, (some) Dynasty Warriors, Lego Batman, X-Men Legends, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance etc.

3. I don't mind grinding to level up or get new items. I actually find it kinda fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

It's not a bad MMO from what I have played of it, it definitely has a more action-oriented vibe than most others in the genre. Give it a shot. The only downside is it takes forever to download, took me forever anyways, and I don't have a slow connection.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@manicraider: You would probably like it. The core game itself is free, I think, so you're able to give it a shot and gather an impression before ever dedicating serious cash to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.