Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DC Universe Online

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 11, 2011

An MMO for the PC and consoles that allows you to fight for and alongside the forces of good or evil from the DC Comics Universe.

So how is this game now?

Heltom92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Heltom92

I am one of the many people who bought this game day one. I enjoyed it at first with it's refreshing combat and the chance to fight along side DC heroes and villains. However, my interest in the game only lasted a week or two. I got tired of the repetitive quests and crappy UI, also there was nothing to do except hit things. So, with SoE games back up, how is this game now? Has it improved at all?

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By StrikeALight

I think the next 30 days is free (reimbusement for PSN being down), so why not check it out?

ShinjiEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By ShinjiEx

Update 3 was rough 

But the game as of now is stable for the most part thanks to several hotfixes!

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kashif1

I'm going to bump this topic to ask the same question

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.