4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 11 releases and 0 DLC

Kid Game...but good Kid Game 0

de Blob 2I legitimately loved the original de Blob game. Sure, it had a definite "Tech demo" vibe for it...but, man, I thought the game was a lot of fun with a few issues here and there. When a sequel was announced, I was pretty darned excited. When they announced it was multi-platform, I was ecstatic. I was looking forward to seeing what the developer could pull off with the first one under its belt. The storyline is just a wee bit goofy. The Inkt Corporation and Comrade Black has taken...

Pixar Perfection 0

I regret buying a Wii. That is something I can never undo. While the hardware seemed ambitious and fresh the software let it down hard. Eventually I had to accept that it was a choice between low-res ports of popular games with motion controls crammed in, or the shovelware motion games that were in no way better than Wii Sports, which you may recall came free with the system. I hung desperately to whatever first party games Nintendo decided to roll out, but even those were starting to feel deriv...