family from trailer?

#1 Posted by abacus (34 posts) -

Sorry if this has been touched on already (I searched, couldn't find) but I've heard you can find the family from the trailer that aired, in-game somewhere. Anybody savvy as to where?

#2 Posted by Aishan (1016 posts) -

When I started as Logan (I'm not sure if the prologue starts you in a different place with each character.) they were in a room immediately to the left of where you start the game.

#3 Posted by Commisar123 (1793 posts) -

@Aishan said:

When I started as Logan (I'm not sure if the prologue starts you in a different place with each character.) they were in a room immediately to the left of where you start the game.

I never even thought of them as the family they were just people

#4 Posted by Zaelers (7 posts) -

Yeah, they're both lying on the ground... when I saw them at first, I couldn't think of anything else besides "WHY CAN'T I PICK UP THIS AXE, I WANT THIS AXE, GIVE ME THE AXE", and completely overlooked the fact that they were from the trailer.

#5 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

They're dead johnny. They're all dead

#6 Posted by DonChipotle (2768 posts) -

They are in the room to the left when you start. Also, the window in their room is not broken so it is no surprise that people don't recognize them.

#7 Posted by Subjugation (4722 posts) -

You see the husband and wife, but the little girl is nowhere to be found. That along with the fact that the window isn't broken alludes to them trying to avoid any notion of the whole "dead little girl" incident. So yes, their room is pretty much right next to yours.

#8 Posted by SpaceGandhi (71 posts) -

Yeah, I was catching up on some old IGN Game Scoop's today and they made it seem like it was difficult to find them. Then I got the game, took an immediate right after starting the gun expert lady and found them.

Bullshit = not being able to pick up the axe.

Double Bullshit = It's not even the same axe from the trailer!

#9 Posted by Parabole (216 posts) -

Is it weird to be starstruck over a couple of dead bodies? Also, I rushed to the window to see the hole the girl made in the window but the shades were TOO strong!

#10 Posted by Sanitysend (82 posts) -

quite depressing, but a very nice touch to add them to the game in any sorts

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.