Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Island

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

After a zombie virus sweeps across a beautiful island resort, survivors must fight their way to freedom while trying to find out exactly what went down in this open-world first-person action game.

Game lobby bugged? I think I have a way to fix it. (Xbox 360)

SilentZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SilentZero

I'm not sure if it's just me, but every time I go into the game lobby it shows all the games in gray. I ran into a way to get around this and join games.

Hit the view gamercard button, back out of the profile, then view it again, you should be able to join in progress. I'm thinking this is a bug since every game I join it seems that the people I'm with are doing the same missions I'm doing. Anyone run into anything similar?

ballsnbayonets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ballsnbayonets

man yea the lobby is shit i found it almost impossible to get a game going with my friends
    Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Druminator

The only time it has worked for me is when I got disconnected from Live and then reconnected and it allowed me to join nearby players. That's it though :( Hope it's fixed soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.